Saturday, May 29, 2010

DOING IT THE "BEAR" WAY

I came up from my laundry room earlier this afternoon to find this............




Rascal reminds me of a little bear cub - I'm not sure why, but I love it! It always warms my heart when I see fosters that are so relaxed and obviously at ease in our home; that's one of the things that bring us so much joy in this work.

He's cuddling more and more each day - this morning I awoke to find him AND Rocky on our bed, both snuggled in deep, snoozing away (in very close proximity to each other I might add). Rocky seems to be giving this fella alot more tolerance, I think it's because he knows he's just a little boy and he's cutting him some slack.

These are such tender moments - I feel so blessed that we're able to be apart of them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment