Saturday, June 19, 2010

JUST SAY NO!

In the midst of my regular house cleaning frenzy, I found that Rascal was a great help to me...........from his perch atop our..........KITCHEN COUNTER!



Silly's food is on this counter and he as well as Rascal are up and down all the time because they love to watch the birds outside the kitchen window, but this was the first time I have ever encountered one of our kiddlings actually blatantly laying there as if it was the most natural thing in the world!

Is it just me or doesn't he have an especially coy look about him as he meets my astonished reaction - almost as if to say, "What Mommy, I'm helping you by overseeing your cleaning to ensure you don't miss any spots"

We try to draw the line at letting them lay on the counter since this is the place where, um, we, um, prepare food! but obviously Rascal knows who the big pushover in this family is and it's not the guy whose at work today!!!!

Hopefully there are foster Mom's & Dad's out there with more willpower than me or we're all in big trouble! *L*

2 comments:

  1. Sorry...but I'm NOT one of those foster parents with willpower. It's "Camp Runamuck" at the Turner house :) :)

    He looks VERY happy on that kitchen counter. I think you should give him anything he wants. (*smirk*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything goes ... he looks very laidback and oh so relaxed ... very sweet and funny !

    ReplyDelete