Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PEEK A BOO

We are falling more in love with Rascal every day - I admit that it's going to be very, very difficult to bid him goodbye when the time comes; and I don't believe that I'll be the only one holding back tears...............my hubby and our little monkey seem to become closer and closer every day. Today my husband called me at work to tell me how Rascal had fallen asleep on his foot and was as content as a clam

Our love for him isn't just because he's gentle and adorable and a complete darling in every way imaginable, but also because he has the cutest way of doing just one more thing that makes us smile and go "awwwww"..................
Take this for example - which for whatever reason is where he likes to begin his bedtime



He has found the bathmat (yes THAT bathmat!) which he seems to enjoy snoozing on - that would be cute enough in and of itself if it wasn't that he actually gets up in behind the shower curtain to do it! These pictures are his expression when I've ever so slowly drawn back the curtain to discover him there.



Let me guess?????............are you saying "awwwwwwwww"

No comments:

Post a Comment