Thursday, October 7, 2010

ADIOS AMIGOS

I'm just about to hit the hay because we have to be up at 3:45am tomorrow morning for a 4:50am pickup to the airport..........yes we're bidding our boys goodbye for a week and heading Southwest.

The catsitter is all arranged and will be sleeping over so I hope that it provides the kids abit of extra comfort of having someone in the house while we're gone, even though its a stranger. We've been zipping from one end of the house to the other for hours now trying to get everything done and pack everything needed, and the whole while Rocky, Silly & Rascal have been quietly watching and getting more and more suspicious.

I'm feeling like the world's worst Mommy right now........leaving my kids in the care of a stranger for a week while I go off to relax. Believe me if I had it my way, I'd absolutely take them all with me. Instead I get to have that extra bit of guilt trip thrown in for good measure just so they remind me about how I'm leaving them behind.

Their little faces are just short of this right about now....

2 comments:

  1. Agh, I know exactly how you feel! I hate leaving my babies and am always riddled with guilt! However I'm sure the cat sitter will do a great job while you away and you'll be back before they know it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they have that way of looking at you and giving you an incredible guilt trip, don't they!

    ReplyDelete