Thursday, November 18, 2010

MEET ??????



I'm all for proper introductions but unfortunately at the moment we're at a loss as to what this little boy's new name should be. We'd be happy to take suggestions, so please feel free to let me know if anything jumps out at you name wise as you look at his picture.

He arrived last night after having spent close to 3 months in a shelter cage - I just shudder when I think of it. What always amazes me the most about these darlings, is that in spite of having endured the hell of daily life on death row in a shelter, those lucky enough to make it to the other side can be and often are, some of the gentlest, sweetest, most laid back kitties one could ever hope to meet. This boy is no exception..........so far he presents himself as extremely quiet, calm and extremely easy going - amazing when you think of how rotten they've been treated.

I'll have more shortly as we get to know him better and of course, once he's had full exposure to Rockstar and his jealousy filled saber tooth tiger impression.......I wish there was a way to warn him in advance of what he's in for! *L*

We're so excited to have this new little guy here and hope that he enjoys being with us.

1 comment:

  1. how about Sox ?
    he looks like a lovely laid back mellow boy !

    ReplyDelete