Monday, June 24, 2013

THE BEST START TO A NEW DAY!

There is absolutely not another thing that could/would make the start to a new day as fantastic for me personally, as does news of an adoption.

So you can imagine just how amazing this morning has started when I opened up my email to this attachment.......



Oh yes that's Fonzie and Fergus together, IN THEIR NEW FOREVER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Through abit of networking with former adopters of ours and fellow cat lovers (and alot of prayers), I found out about "M&R" who are huge animal lovers and who were interested in offering Fonzie and Fergus a forever home when they learned of the boys' plight.

Since these two boys were not in the care of the rescue we volunteer with, and thus I wasn't fostering them myself, I stepped back so that the normal processes could run their course in the hopes that this would be a match.    I waited anxiously to see what would unfold with an initial meeting, but tried to relax and remind myself that if this was meant to be, it would be.

To be honest, I had tears in my eyes when I saw this picture this morning.  Not only have Fonzie and Fergus been able to stay together as friends, but they have been welcomed into a wonderful forever home, (sight unseen initially) by two people who I have no doubt will love, pamper, and care for them, just as every kitty deserves to be!!

Don't they just look so comfy on that bed together............so content and so relieved that their time as two homeless souls is now over. 

Again, a HUGE HEARTFELT thank you to M&R who have made this possible, to "F" who took the time to transport, and to "G" - for your amazing efforts in aiding to find these boys their forever home.

Lastly, but most importantly, to Him who answers prayers and keeps me believing in better tomorrow's.





2 comments: